bad blogger

Ok so I admit it. I'm a bad blogger. I am totally lazy and lack the discipline to keep a blog going. Yet some how here it is. I haven't taken any pictures in the last few days. We have been busy. Hubby is home for a few days so we have been just chillin' or out buying stuff either for his truck or for our vacation. I'm going to wait until at least valentines day weekend!! I am going to do my best for the next 3 weeks to NOT STRAY away from my eating. Also to do a min of 30 mins on the treadmill everyday. Starting monday of course....


I've lost my creative edge the last few days. AGAIN! I am in desperate need to make my sister a baby blanket. Baby #3 is due in less then 8 weeks. I want to make something special for this one. Like a sweater and hat! and a blanket and maybe a few toys. I not a great Aunt....Love my niece and nephew but I don't even know them.... sucks living 10 hours away.

Ok so here is a few pictures I love that I took in the last few years. Since I've neglected to take anything recently....




0 comments:

Post a Comment