IS SUPER EXCITED!

I've had an exciting few days. #1 My hubby came home #2 He brought with him my much wanted The New Super Mario Bros. for Wii #3 We picked up our NEW 46" LCD TV!!! and what has me so excited today #4 I've recently been notified that I am going to be a part of CuddleBeez Scraps creative team, and I AM SUPER DUPER EXCITED.

On a sad note. I've recently discovered that 'tempt my tummy tuesdays' is not an original thing. Its all over the place GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. So its no more. Stay tuned for another idea. I guess.... maybe manic munchie monday's or temptation thursday's.

Ok so now that that is out I going to show you another page that I've recently made. There will be many many more! :D This was thanksgiving. Being in Canada it is right near Halloween. Most of the pics were taken at a local corn maze. You have to go through it in the dark. SO much fun. But MAN was it cold. I think it was about -18 that night! So stay tuned for the next couple of days to see MORE new scrapbooking stuff. I'm so excited and can't wait to see what I get to work with.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment