A new CT member...

Well I've been accepted to be a CT member for another great designer.


My first CT is CuddleBeez. Her most recent kit is called Marmelade.It is available at Bouquet of Pixels and Digital Scrapbooking Studio. It comes with 12 papers and 36 elements.


I've already posted a layout I've made with this kit. Here. But I will repost that layout and a new one I made yesterday with that kit later. :D


This is my newest CT I have been selected to be a member of. Its called Totally Twisted Scraps. her kit is called "Its a girl thang". Great stuff in it. Her kit is available at Enchanted Studio Scraps

This is one layout I've completed with the kit. I know its a girl thang...but I only have a boy...so I made its a boy thang....lol


I will return this evening to post some more layouts. I'm very excited to be a part of each Creative Team. Thank you Brenda(CuddleBeez) and Tracy and Amanda(Totally Twisted Scraps). LOVE DIGISCRAPPIN'

0 comments:

Post a Comment