A good start and a bad ending...






Today was interesting to say the least. This morning was awesome. It was quiet and everyone was happy. As the day progressed it just seemed to get worse. "The Boy"refused to eat lunch. Red flad #1. Then he was in preschool all afternoon. When I went to pick him up the teacher tells me he fell off the swing and scratched his cheek and cut his lip. Red flag #2. So we come home and everything seemed to be fine. He played outside, rode his bike, and everything was good. We had dinner and he complained but that was the norm. Then back outside he went and rode his bike some more but he fell off and hurt his elbow. Now for a 4 year old this is something that just happens. But for mine red flag #3 was that he carried on about it for 45 minutes. So by this time I am getting frustrated and just want him to go to sleep and leave me alone. So we get the elbow all bandaged up and give him a very quick bath. Then I get him to lay down on the couch. He was asleep by 7pm. I put him in his bed and by 9pm he was awake and in the bathroom puking! YUCK! Just what I want to deal with at this point. He made 3 trips in 20 minutes just go pee. A sign of the body flushing out a bug. By 10 I got him back into bed and asleep but have stayed up making sure it doesn't happen again. Over the last year or so I find myself not hearing him in the middle of the night. So its been a rough evening. Somewhere during the day I've found time to take some pictures and I think a few have turned out. Night...

0 comments:

Post a Comment