Adios mousey....

Today was my brother-in-law's 40th birthday party today and his wife and kids had a party for him. We had a pretty good time. Had steak, scallops wrapped in bacon, roasted potatoes and veggies, and cake. Great day and good food and friends. After everyone else left my BIL had to go out and get some game card for their kids computer game so I went with them. We stopped at the river to see the Pelicans. I didn't believe that you could have Pelicans in the Prairies. Who would have thought. Well it was a perfect time to go for a little walk. We saw deer, birds(lots of robins), rabbits, beaver in the river, and pelicans. It was great. So here are a few pictures that I took. Hope you like...

So after the party we came home. It was quite late. Way past "the boys" bed time. So I got him in bed and then sat down for a little me time. Then I remembered that I should check the mouse traps. The little bastard set the trap off last night and ate all the peanut butter. Well we got 'em today! HAHAHAHA.......This little bugger was so fat and big. I don't think I've ever seen a mouse that big. As I sit here typing this I can hear rustling going on. I'm not sure if its another mouse or if its the kitten playing. So I think I will set another trap tonight and see what happens. Always better to be safe than sorry.....

1 comments:

psychoticbanshee June 7, 2009 at 6:31 AM  

Those are some pretty sweet pics you got. And congrats on finally killing that mouse.

Post a Comment