A NEW BLOG

Hello all my loyal followers, all 8 of you. LOL....


My friend and I started a new scrapbooking blog. The Scrap Yard. We are having a weekly scrap challenge. We are going to pick a theme and/or sketch and that is what the challenge will be. So come check us out

Ok so on a sad note. I am SO mad at my sister lately that I've deleted her as a friend off facebook. I have enough issues with my self image, depression, or just being down in the dumps that I've decided I don't need to listen to all her "poor me" ranting and raving. If it ain't one thing its another with her. Poor me my kids are sick. Poor me my husband is a trucker and never home. Poor me I live in a shit hole. Poor me I'm home with two bratty kids. Poor me I live in 'this' town. LIKE COME ON! She is only in that position because of herself. And you know what makes her complain more.....is that she KNOWS that she is in this position because of herself. AHH! so I am no longer talking to her....for now.... Ok so I have that out...I feel BETTER...

0 comments:

Post a Comment