CT- CuddleBeez Scraps

I forgot to post my wonderful CT project. This kit is called Family Man By CuddleBeez Scraps. And you can purchase this kit at Bouquet of Pixels, Digital Scrapbooking Studios, and Butterfly Bush.

Also if you go to CuddleBeez Scraps blog you will see she has alot of freebies. She posts some daily freebies and she also has a free kit called Timothy right now.

Also there is a list on the right hand side labeled "my freebies" go through and download. They are pretty awesome!



So I have 3 days left til vacation and I'm panicking that I don't have everything I need to go. Sunscreen, bathing suit, dress clothes, soap shampoo, I should be good right? ha ha ha!!!

I hope I don't forget anything. I don't want to have to buy it on the ship. $$$$$ So expensive. To sit and have a beer is going to cost us minimum $9. YIKES! Oh well. We'll have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment