Canadian winters....


So this morning I got up with the plan that we would go to town and do some Christmas shopping only to find that its windy and snowing. This DOES NOT make for a nice drive into town. Its not much snow but the wind blows it across the highway and makes it hard to see and causes these huge snow drifts. Here in Alberta we don't have many trees so the wind blows....and blows ....and blows.....

Its also -17C out! YIKES! Truck won't start with the remote so I have to brave the cold and go out and start it. :(

So I made the decision that I would check the weather forecast to see what they were calling for tomorrow. MORE SNOW!!!! AND EVEN COLDER!!!! Tomorrow they are calling for -30C.... :( :( :( :( ...

Ok, so if I want to get ANY shopping done this weekend it has to be today!

Just curious I start looking at peoples pics that they had added to www.theweathernetwork.com and found some interesting photos from Ontario...MAN AM I GLAD I LIVE IN ALBERTA! lol... These are just from the past week.
These people will have to dig out a maze so their horse can walk around the field.

"Sorry I was 5 hours late for work Boss, it took me that long to dig out the truck"


"I can't come to school today, my house is snowed in"

I guess these people won't be BBQ'ing any time soon

That bird house has quite the lean on it....


0 comments:

Post a Comment