BURRRRRRRR!!!!


So this morning I got up with a plan! A plan to finish the cat I'm crocheting. A plan to make shortbread cookies. A plan to finish the scrabble tile pendants I'm making. A plan to RELAX!

So far I've worked on the cat and pendants. Had breakfast and tea. Its SOOO COLD here today! I'm sure there are colder places but its -32C but feels like -42C with the wind chill. YUCK!

I'm starting to feel the "grey" descend. I hate this time of year. Doug always works extra so he can take some time off. Stress from finding the right gift for each person is taking its toll. I'm
sure I'm not the only person that gets into this mood. I just know that in the next few days I will be dealing with monster child cause he misses dad. We are working on day 10 today and that is normally about his limit. We still have 8 days to go!

So if you like my buttons that have been added to the blog you can thank {Mis} Adventures over at http://thismommasmisadventure.blogspot.com She made them. I can not for the life of me figure it out. GRRR!

So I have decided that on Tuesday's I will bake something and take pictures and post the recipe with pictures. Then if you want you can make and comment on how it turned out! Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays! Stay tuned to tomorrows post for the yummy recipe!

So here is a picture of a scrabble tile pendant I made. It does not have the bail on it yet as I'm not 100% happy with it. Here is why. The glaze I used has yellowed and it shows on the tile. I think this one particular tile looks okay because of the picture I used. Check it out. Let me know what you think....

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for something yummy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment