Zoo Crew! TOTALLY TWISTED.....weeeelll...I'm TOTALLY IN LOVE

Totally Twisted comes out with these amazing kits. Tracy YOU'RE AWESOME! Thank you so much. This kit couldn't have come at a better time.

On Monday March 1st we were at the Miami Metro Zoo! Got home on Tuesday and found an email with the new ZOO CREW by Totally Twisted Scraps. Its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute and is perfect for our adventure at the zoo. You can purchase her kit at Enchanted Studio Scrapsfor $4. Check out her other kits as well because they are ALL awesome!

So here are two layouts that I've competed with this kit. I'm sure I will use the kit 100 & 1 times at least! Thanks!



Now I'm off to nap! Have the day alone so I spend the morning on the phone with my girlfriend and scrapbooking....What a life!







0 comments:

Post a Comment